From May 25th, 2018 a new General Data Protection Regulation, adopted by the European Union, rendered into force . The regulation aims to guarantee the protection of the data of individuals from all EU Member States and to unify the rules for their processing.
With this notice, High Level Projects Ltd. wants to inform all its clients and partners about the measures taken to protect personal data during their processing.
As a data administrator, High Level Projects Ltd. meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only the data of individuals to the extent necessary for the provision of the service and safeguarding them responsibly and in accordance to the law.
High Level Projects Ltd carries out its activities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
On our website you will find the Compulsory Information on the Rights of People with Personal Data Protection (GDPR). It describes in detail what types of personal data we hold, for what purpose, for what period, how we process them , as well as full information about your rights in the collection, storage and processing of your personal data.
From May 25th, 2018 a new General Data Protection Regulation , adopted by the European Union, renders into force . The regulation aims to guarantee the protection of the data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the rules for their processing.
As a data administrator, High Level Projects Ltd meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only the data of individuals to the extent necessary for the provision of the service, and preserving them responsibly and in accordance to the law.
High Level Projects Ltd operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
High Level Projects EOOD conducts its activities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Art. 1. (1) High Level Projects EOOD collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of digital marketing services, the use of virtual and leased servers and the conclusion of contracts with the company on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
(2) High Level Projects EOOD. is a personal data administrator regarding your data as users of our services. In relation to the personal data you process using our services, High Level Projects EOOD acts as a processor of personal data.
Art. 2. (1) High Level Projects Ltd. collects and processes the personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of our digital marketing services and to enter into an agreement with a company , as well as to register for participation in our events, including the following objectives:
(2) High Level Projects EOOD adheres to the following principles regarding the processing of your personal data:
(3) In the processing and storage of personal data, High Level Projects Ltd. may process and store personal data in order to protect its legitimate interests:
Art. 3. (1) High Level Projects Ltd. conducts the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
(2) High Level Projects Ltd. processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and for the following reasons:
(3) High Level Projects Ltd. does not collect or process personal data concerning the following:
(4) The personal data have been collected by High Level Projects EOOD from the individuals to whom they relate.
(5) The company does not carry out automated decision making with data.
Art. 4. (1) High Level Projects EOOD stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your platform account. After this deadline, High Level Projects EOOD. takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without unnecessary delay.
(2) High Level Projects Ltd. notifies you in the event that the data retention period needs to be extended for the purpose of fulfilling the goals, performance of the contract, for the legal interests of High Level Projects EOOD. or other.
(3) High Level Projects EOOD stores the personal data that are required to be kept under applicable law for the relevant stipulated period, which may exceed the term of your registration.
Art. 5. (1) High Level Projects EOOD may, at its sole discretion, transmit some or all of your personal data to processing personal data authority for the fulfillment of processing purposes in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) High Level Projects Ltd. notifies you in case it intends to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data Art. 6. (1) If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by High Level Projects EOOD for a specific or for any purposes of processing, you may at any time withdraw your consent for processing by completing the form in your profile or by sending a request, written in free text.
(2) High Level Projects EOOD may ask you to verify your identity’s compatibility with the identity of the data subject.
(3) With the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, which are obligatory for the creation and maintenance of your registration for using the services, your account will become inactive.
Art. 7. (1) You have the right to request and receive confirmation from High Level Projects EOOD whether personal data related to you are being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related, as well as to the information concerning the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) High Level Projects Ltd. provides you, upon request, with a copy of the personal data processed related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) The provision of access to the data is free of charge, but High-Level Projects EOOD reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repeated or excessive requests.
Art. 8. You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you directly through your website profile or by requesting High Level Projects EOOD.
Art. 9. (1) You have the right to request High Level Projects EOOD to delete your personal data, and High Level Projects EOOD is obliged to delete it without any undue delay, if any of the following reasons are present:
(2) High Level Projects EOOD is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
In order to exercise your right to "forget", you must submit a request through the option in your profile or a written request sent to High Level Projects EOOD, as well as to prove your identity’s compatibility with the identity of the data subject to High Level Projects EOOD,by submitting your ID card on the spot for identification purposes and, if necessary, entering your person's login information with a High Level Projects’ employee.
(4) High Level Projects EOOD does not delete the data for which it has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in relation to legal claims against the entity or defending its rights.
Art. 10. You have the right to request from Hi Level Projects EOOD to restrict the processing of related to you data when:
Art. 11. (1) You may at any time download the data stored and processed for you in relation to the use of the services of High Level Projects EOOD, directly through your account or by send an email request.
(2) You may request that High Level Projects EOOD. directly transfers your personal data to a specific administrator, selected by you, when this is technically possible.
Art. 12. You may request High Level Projects EOOD to inform you of any recipients to whom the personal data for which they have been requested to correct , delete or restrict processing have been disclosed. High Level Projects EOOD may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Art. 13. You may object at any time to the processing of personal data by High Level Projects EOOD that relate to you, including if it is processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in breach of your personal data security
Art. 14. (1) If High Level Projects EOOD detects a breach of your personal data security, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we shall notify you without unnecessary delay about the breach, as well as of the measures taken or forthcoming to be taken.
(2) High Level Projects Ltd. is not obliged to notify you if:
Persons to whom your personal data are provided
Art. 15. For the purposes of registration and storage of profile data on company servers stored by Amazon Web Services and upon your request, High Level Projects EOOD may reveal information about the storage of data at Amazon Web Services.
Art. 16. The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
Art. 17. In the event of a violation of your rights under the above or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
Art. 18. You may exercise all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data through the official forms Of course , these forms are optional and you can submit your requests in any form that contains a statement about this and identifies you as the data owner.
Art. 19. If the consent concerns a transfer, the Administrator shall describe the possible risks of transferring the data to third countries in the absence of adequate protection and appropriate protection methods.
Art. 20 (1). When assigning High Lev Projects EOOD to process personal data of a third party for the purpose of using the service, Hi Leval Projects EOOD shall be acting as a processing personal data.
(2). In the cases of para. 1, High Level Projects EOOD acts solely on your instructions as a user of the service and only insofar as it may have control over the personal data you process. High Level Projects EOOD does not have control over the content and data that you, as a user of the service, choose to upload to the service (including whether or not such data includes personal data). In this case, High Level Projects EOOD does not play a role in the decision-making process of whether the user uses the personal data for its processing, for what purposes and whether it is protected. Accordingly, the responsibility of High Level Projects EOOD in this case is limited to 1) compliance with the instructions of the user of the service under the contract and the general terms and conditions, and 2) the provision of information about the service and functionalities through its interface.
The cookie settings, you receive from our site, can be adjusted in the browser you are using. Please note that if you restrict some types of cookies, our site may not work properly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.
THigh Level Projects EOOD uses servers owned by Amazon Web Services as a client of Amazon Web Services.
The terms and conditions that Amazon Web Services applies to High Level Projects EOOD apply to all High Level Projects EOOD clients
Saycle relays on the cloud services and infrastructure of AWS (Amazon Wen Services) so many GDPR requirements focus on ensuring effective control and protection of personal data with compliance of their services. AWS services enable us to implement our own security measures in the ways we need to ensure our compliance with GDPR, including specific measures such as:
This is an advanced set of security and compliance services designed specifically to meet GDPR requirements. There are a number of AWS services that are of particular importance to GDPR focused clients, including:
In addition, AWS published a document, " Navigating to GDPR AWS Compliance," dedicated to this topic. This document describes how to relate GDPR concepts to specific AWS services, including those related to monitoring, data access, and key management.
Saycle is a lead processing and management platform ( LRM) that runs on SaaS or software as a service business model. The technological infrastructure for finding potential clients and partners is based on complex processes of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Through these processes, the system finds official information for legal entities. Saycle does not collect personal information or provide information to users that is not published on the Internet. It does not collect, store or process by any means and for any purpose personal data of individuals, ensuring the integrity and compliance with all rules for processing personal data, according to GDPR. Therefore, the integrity of users' personal data remains indestructible.